Sunday 13 July 2014

Federal Monkey Policy at The RaceHorse Inn Taunton Saturday12thJuly2014

Federal Monkey Policy played at The RaceHorse Inn Taunton last night. 'A Bristol based covers band playing early 80's to current chart wonders' (as I described in an earlier plug and gleaned from someone else's description) Having not seen the band until tonight I did wonder if that was an apt monologue. Strangely enough it is.

Walking in to the once again buzzing RaceHorse, tights on ladies, I was greeted with a superb Teenage Kick. Live Rock once again. I L.L.Love It! That's me content for the night already. Cornish Cloudy Rattler, that's me content again.

To describe the band as an energetic, vibrant, interesting, talented, unique, charming, attractive and addictive is just typing words that spring to mind in an attempt to describe an atmospheric and rhythmic experience.
As I frequently say, "If a picture paints a thousands words and I only know 112 words I would be probably be repeating what the picture is saying so the best thing is to watch the pictures"

As ever apologies for  quality of camerawork and sound. I invariably end up welded to a speaker etcetera.

All Along The WatchTower, Your Children and AWalkAbout The Pub. I'm playing this as I write. I Love It.

Cover of Drop Dead Gorgeous > Gimme Some Lovin'. Listen and Glisten. or else.

The Last Tune. White Room. BANGING. Listen Or Your Missin'


For more information on Federal Monkey Policy visit www.federalmonkeypolicy.co.uk

Supported by superb hosts again at a fantastic venue. Many, many thanks from me. A guaranteed buzzing vibration. I hope to see you there in the near. Be hip or be oblong. Last night I was both.

No comments: